German Inbound Customer Care Representative – 1300€ + Bónus
Partilhe esta oferta com os seus amigos
Vertente Humana, a Human Resources Portuguese Company in ongoing expansion, is currently recruiting Marketing Expert Representative for a renowned Multinacional Company located in Lisbon with the following profile:
Do you want to live in one of the best cities to live?
Become part of our cliente customer service team and use your chance to start an international career (Facebook, Expedia, ASOS, Supercell, UPC Cablecom, Canon, Nintendo, Photobox). For applicants from all over Europe, we have prepared a transfer package which among other things includes a room in a corporate apartment, the refund of your flight to Lisbon, one free annual flight to your homeland and versatile administrative support directly after your arrival in Portugal.
Competent, friendly and efficient – that is how professional customer service looks today. Be it per phone, e-mail or even chat, you will be our customers´ first point of contact.
Perfil do Candidato
Native level of written and verbal communication skills in German and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
• Good computer and internet skills;
• Fast learning capacity;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Goal-oriented work;
• Flexibility and resilience;
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
• Customer support for bookings, purchases, or goods;
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and questions about customer accounts;
• Technical Support for a number of pc-related issues;
• Professional management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
Refund of your initial flight (9 months after contract signature);
Possibility to live in a room in a company-owned apartment in Lisbon (for applicants who relocate to Lisbon);
Convenient office location in the center of Lisbon;
Excellent opportunity in a leading multinational company;
Long-term career opportunities and job security;
Multi-awarded work environment;
Investment in training and personal development;
Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.