Partilhe o perfil desta empresa
Cpl Healthcare is the largest recruitment organisation in Ireland and boasts a highly recognisable brand in both domestic and international markets. Now in our 21st year of operation, we recruit on average more than 1600 temporary staff and 715 permanent staff each week across a number of Healthcare categories including; Nursing, Allied Health, Social Care and Healthcare Assistants.
Cpl Healthcare is the exclusive agency partner to the HSE and is charged with providing mandatory FETAC Level 5 training for Healthcare Assistants. In order to be eligible to work as a Healthcare Assistant, a candidate must complete 8 modules in total – 5 mandatory and 3 elective, as outlined below:
Mandatory – Complete all 5
- Care Skills, Care Support, Safety & Health, Communications, Work Experience
Elective Options – Choose 3
- Intellectual Disabilities, Activities of Daily Living, Palliative Care, Care of the Older Person, Nutrition, Practical Homecare Skills
We offer continuous professional development courses in:
- CPR, including AED use – 1 day course
- Patient Moving and Handling, theory and practical skills session – 1 day course
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, theory and practical skills session – 1 day course
- Infection Prevention and Control, theory and practical hand hygiene session – ½ day course
- Recognising and Responding to Elder Abuse, facilitated theory session – ½ day course
These comprehensive courses are essential for helping our candidates to achieve a ‘job ready’ status for nursing and patient care.