Recrutamento de Chefs para Inglaterra
Partilhe esta oferta com os seus amigos
Several fine establishments are looking for experienced Chefs for their busy cuisine restaurants based all over the UK-
So are you all or most of the above? YES? Then you are the kind of person our restaurant clients are eager to recruit!
- Does it sound attractive to you?
- Do you feel you’ve got what it takes?
- Are you ready for an exciting new challenge?
Then don’t hang around Send us your CV WITH PHOTO with as much detail about yourself as possible and we’ll get back to you!
PLEASE ALSO ATTACH A FULL PROFILE OF YOURSELF INCLUDING ANY REFERENCE LETTERS, MENUS & FOOD PICTURES OF DISHES YOU HAVE CREATED. WE RECOMMEND YOU EMAIL US A VIDEO CAM DEMONSTRATION OF YOURSELF OR CREATE YOUR OWN SIMPLE LOW COST WEBSITE Please note responses to this vacancy must be by EMAIL ONLY. Please do NOT send by post. Please ensure attach your CV with a headshot photo and covering email letter to the email address give. Due to expected volume of responses we are unable to deal with phone enquires so please do NOT call. We will contact short listed candidates by phone or email for interviewing arrangements.
Closing date 31.03.2015
Perfil do Candidato
- To qualify for selection you should have the following minimum requirements:
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
- Resident within 1 hour commuting distance
- Knowledge and skill in the handling and maintenance of food preparation equipment
- Previous experience at required skill level to be verified by references
In addition you must also be:
- Hands on, task orientated and resourceful
- Customer and business focused
- Performance, achievement and results driven
- Able to work well with other members of staff.
- Able to command respect of management and colleagues
- Display leadership, and be motivational and inspirational to junior staff
- Possessed with pleasing personality and positive attitude
- Willing to assume responsibility
- Willing to do related tasks
- A hardworking, fastidious and conscientious individual with high standards of self-presentation and orderliness
- Self-confident with good self-image
- FAST PACED AND BE ABLE TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE WHILST MAINTAINING AGILITY AND COMPOSURE
You will have the required level of skills and knowledge for preparing, cooking and finishing complex made to order dishes using fresh ingredients. You will be required to prepare complex dishes and ingredient fusions as formulated by our Culinary Designer and / or Head Chef.
You will also be involved in planning of seasonal dishes and specials in addition to our established menus. You will work in conjunction with our senior Chef and our Culinary Designer. You will also be training supervising junior chefs, Further duties will include monitoring and management of food waste, routine stock ordering, rotation quality checks, implementing and ensuring compliance of hygiene and health & safety guidelines. You will also regulate and monitor food temperatures, and assist in cost analysis and review, and preparing reports and schedules, performing key duties as assigned
You’ll be REWARDED with an attractive salary package with long term benefits and prospects. Salaries ranges are between £16,000 to £22,000 per annum for between 30 to 40 per hours a week, 5 to 6 days.