Intercompany Clerk (M/F)
Partilhe esta oferta com os seus amigos
Intercompany Clerk team and be responsible for the cost effective operation and high performance of Intercompany Clerk specific processes within the SSC in line with Service Level Agreements and SSC key objectives. The employee would be involved in the creation and expansion of the SSC and would support integration of migrated activities into the SSC.
- Responsible for the day-to-day process of intercompany operations. Manage intercompany payables and receivables. Control intercompany netting;
- Investigate the discrepancies if occurred;
- Manage collections intercompany;
- Provide month-end closing accruals on intercompany;
- Identify/extract and manage intercompany payables and receivables;
- Control intercompany netting and settlement;
- Investigate intercompany discrepancies and propose solutions;
- Perform collection of intercompany receivables;
- Perform intercompany reporting;
- Provide month-end information to accounting such as intercompany accruals;
- Assist the team leader in maintaining open communication channels with customers developing high standards for service delivery;
- Work closely with other SSC team members to implement and standardize processes to ensure maximum efficiencies;
- Provide input to continuous process improvement.
- Minimum of completed High School;
- Finance/Accounting experience in multinational company, with exposure to intercompany transactions;
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Financial and Business Object;
- Knowledge of international Accounting Standards;
- English and French proficiency required (mandatory factor);
- Good analytical ability;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability improvement;
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment.
Local: Oeiras (Distrito de Lisboa)
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV in English, in Work format, together with current photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the reference “Intercompany Clerk”.