German Supercell Gaming Support (M/F)
Partilhe esta oferta com os seus amigos
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
Supercell is a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. Its games are available for tablets and smartphones using both Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating systems. Since its founding in 2010, Supercell has brought three hugely successful games to the market – Clash of Clans, Hay Day and Boom Beach – and keeps continuously growing at a fast pace.
Become our clients’ ambassador and be the first point of contact for the Supercell players’ community. You will be in charge of the players’ issues until a resolution has been identified.
As a member of Supercell’s Player Support team you are going to provide AWESOME game support to all players in the Supercell community, using Helpshift™ (mobile CRM) and other support tools.
You will engage directly with the players in offline conversations, in-app chat and voice. Besides that, you will provide feedback to the Supercell team in Helsinki.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in German and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
- Player and support oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others;
- Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills;
- Good reasoning and analytical skills;
- Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations;
- Good multi-tasking and typing skills (60 WPM+);
- Passion for video games and mobile applications;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows® and Microsoft Office® or equivalents;
- Ability to think out of the box to amaze players and teammates;
- Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred);
- Flexibility working in shifts.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Long-term training opportunities;
- Temporary, renewable employment contract;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;*
- Initial flight expenses refund;*
- Free annual flight to the homeland;*
- Free Portuguese language courses *, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
* For international applicants only
Send us your CV: https://jobs.teleperformance.pt/en-gb/Jobs/german-supercell-gaming-support