Airline Industry Customer Service – French (m/f)
Partilhe esta oferta com os seus amigos
Kelly Services is a leader in providing workforce solutions and our client is an internationally networked outsourcing services provider.
Currently, for their Lisbon office, we are looking for Airline Industry Customer Service – French (m/f) to reinforce our client’s team, based in Lisbon, Portugal.
Perfil do Candidato
At the moment, we are hiring Airline Industry Customer Service – French (m/f), for support customers with reservations, for flights and hotels, travel packages that include both, special groups reservations, creating, modifying or cancelling bookings, adding baggage, managing the client’s accounts, issuing tickets, managing administrative issues, as well as invoicing.
– Native or fluency in French (plus English) (mandatory);
– Experience with GDS tools, namely: Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre;
– Previous experience in similar functions (mandatory);
– Analytical thinking and organization;
– Resistance to stress;
– Results driven;
– Flexible and committed.
Schedule: Monday to Sunday, 8 hours per day between 7am to 8pm.
– Direct employment contract with our client;
– Good salary range;
– Transport allowance;
– Private health insurance after 6 months;
– Contract signature on the 1st day of Training.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference, then this is for you!
We look forward to meet you!